f

Style Inspiration: Ethan James

14.2.12

Ethan James. FORD MODEL & PHOTOGRAPHER
If you visit our Tumblr regularly, you're most likely to see too many photos of him with ridiculous tags, haha. The first time I ever saw Ethan was in an issue of TeenVogue in 2010 for the prom issue, which sadly I cannot find! He popped up into my life again early 2011 when Daniel posted photos of him in our tumblr, but it was around July or August I became obsessed with him, haha. Both Daniel and I enjoy Ethan's modeling, photography and, most importantly for this post, his style. In his earlier years of modeling he mainly wore hats, and trendy rock influenced looks
Three years later, it's as if he overhauled his whole wardrobe to flawless outerwear and turtlenecks. Whenever you see any Ethan candid photo, he's usually wearing one or more familiar item that he has worn several times, like his red coat or leather jacket. His uniform dressing also features lots of turtlenecks and is the sole reason why I wear them now. He doesn't seem to wear that much color other than his usual palette which consist of black, blue, gray, and red. Back in December Ford Models Fashion did a "12 Days of Giving: Ethan James Green" with items Ethan picked himself. For more about his style, check out StyleLikeU's awesome video profiling his suitcase must haves.

 PHOTO CREDIT: 1 2 3 4

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I haven't seen that stylelikeu video yet. I am obsessed with that sight and thought I had seen everything! Also, thanks for introducing me to the wonderfullness of Eathan James (and Matt Hit).

    ReplyDelete