f

White T-Shirt

10.2.12








DANIEL | This is an extremely simple outfit but I think the relaxed, yet defined, shapes of the pants and t-shirt make it more interesting. The column silhouette is statuesque and feels like a fresh take on loose clothing. It's comfortable, lazy, and works when I don't feel like putting too much thought into my look. The hat is a quick DIY inspired by Jil Sander, half a yard of veil netting and two safety pins. I like how it looks super casual from far away, but dramatic up close.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________







IRIS | Right now, I really like pastel and neon colors. I've been obsessed with Christopher Kane's Spring 2011 collection recently, so I'm getting back into wearing my lace dress. I wish I had some more bright colored lace! I am enjoying fuzzy sweaters like this white cardigan that reminds me of Louis Vuitton SS12. I love the crochet collar and sleeve trim even though it sheds horribly! I wore it with a black dress before and it was not a good decision. Also, I'm having a green moment, obvious from my bag and nails. My velvet shoes are my newest and favorite addition!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________









4 comments:

  1. I love this post, the clothes and the layout. It looks like an editorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looked closer at daniel's beanie and saw the veil part - that is genius and fierce! and iris i just love the girly scallops and how the accessories remind me of being a kid :) oh the good times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME!Love the neon colors.
    -Urbanfashionisto.com

    ReplyDelete