f

MENSWEAR S/S.2014: Prada

23.6.13



MENSWEAR SPRING/SUMMER 2014:                                                                                   PRADA
I hear children laughing and running around. Are we going to see children? I’d wear Prada junior label, I think. Is it about dads? Oh my god, it’s about dads. Tommy Bahama prints, save me from this Pearl Harbor disaster hero boys. Playing dress up, watching the Lion King. It was kinda ugly, but like this is totally not my scene. Miuccia's in her kooky vintage zone, bringin' back SS12.

It’s a smart collection because young dudes love looking like thrift store grandpas and grandpas already wear this. So, like all bases covered. I was getting a lot of Karate Kid from this, were you getting Karate Kid? We’re really into the layering and black slouchy looks. The sweaty glistening skin was the best part, new beauty routine.

FULL COLLECTION HERE
COLLAGE BY IRIS / TEXT BY DANIEL




1 comment: