f

Neck

5.1.13




iris I'm glad I got this Margiela for H&M turtleneck dress 50% off because I was not here for paying that full price. The exaggerated long sleeves are my favorite part. The fact that the first time I wore it was to dig through tight racks of discounted, out of season designer clothes is also the best part, except I had to keep pushing those sleeves up so they wouldn't get caught in the hangers. I wore this blue vest I altered all throughout summertime and decided to wear it over this winter sweater.
daniel I like the mix of the mock-neck and tennis skirt sporty vibes with tuxedo trousers and, like, this dad-ish coat jacket, that I found in my dad's closet. I really like jackets that just look like inflated versions of button up shirts, they're easy to throw on. It's a cool play on lengths and volumes that isn't too heavy or constraining. (I can't handle layers idk) The Nikes were $10 on sale forever ago, they look like my dream shoes I wanted when I was five.

9 comments:

  1. the layouts that you do are always amazing and so perfectly put together! i love them, and iris' dress- the sleeves are AMAZING.

    tuliphaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg... the exag sleeves are so yummy!!! oh god.. amazing inspiring everythin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited about that sweater but when I tried it on and saw just how exaggerated those sleeves were I didn't think I could actually manage wearing it. I love the way it looks, I just thought it'd be way too much of a pain in the butt. Glad someone's willing to do it though, looks great! (I ended up with the mmm circle shirt and love it).

    www.nomadicd.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Margiela sweater is totaly amazing. So pitty I couldn't find one in my number..all were sold out :(

    Eirini from http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite clothes are always mega over sized. :3 They look like giant blankets..


    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, did Daniel dye his hair or is just the lighting??

    ReplyDelete
  7. you both are amazing

    ReplyDelete