f

Style Inspiration: Miroslava Duma, Fashion Writer

16.7.12


Miroslava Duma's outfits have always been my favorite to admire during Fashion Weeks. I never realized how pint-sized she really is until this year, which makes me love her even more. It makes me feel like I can relate to her... except I'm not wearing Balenciaga or Proenza Schouler, haha. The first time I encountered a photo of Miroslava was back in 2009 on CitizenCouture, and I have been following her sartorial choices ever since! Her flawless usage of color and interesting patterns make me cry tears of joy. We both share a love for over sized chunky jewelry and super short hemlines, so I look to her outfits for silhouette and accessory inspiration. In her interview with Fashionista.com, she explained how she has to 100% alter all her clothing to fit her small frame or wear children's clothing because everything is too big for her. I wish I could somehow be lucky enough to inherit her closet! I also love how Mira and her street style friends aren't scared to have fun and match outfits while supporting each other's designs. 

Here are some more recent outfits of hers to check out! 1 2 3 4

1 comment:

  1. She has such a great style!
    do you know her website Buro? (you probably do!)

    ReplyDelete