f

Unrealistic Wants N°2: Spring Cleaning

14.4.12


DANIEL'S UNREALISTIC WANTS


1. Jil Sander Python Print T-Shirt
The Spring Jil Sander show was a favorite of mine. The artificial looking bright colored python everywhere is all sorts of early 2000s tacky and amazing, but obviously in Raf's can't-help-but-be-cool way.

2. Maison Martin Margiela Flame Shirt
Another printed t-shirt, which is odd because I'm not usually a big fan of prints but these are just so good! This Flame Margiela shirt is amazing, love the weirdly angled sleeves on this too.

3. Dior Homme Cotton-Viscose Jacket
I love the slightly monastic/industrial vibe this Dior Homme jacket has. White is also my favorite color to wear right now, this would go perfectly with basically anything.

4. Jil Sander Half-Moon Brooches
I'm not completely sure how I'd wear these, but the multicolor iridescence of these jeweled brooches have me wanting to clip them to everything.

5. Maison Martin Margiela Mesh Boots
Literally the most perfect shoes to ever walk the earth. Someone make a mens' version, now.

IRIS' UNREALISTIC WANTS


1. Miu Miu Tulip-Hem Coat
I love the A-line shape and tulip hem of the coat. There's a dark blue version of it that I sort of like more but couldn't find images of, this pink version is still really pretty though.

2. Dries Van Noten Floral Button-Down
This floral shirt is cool because instead of an average floral, it's got flowers that look like they've been Photoshop cut up and displaced all over the shirt. All of the Dries prints this season are flawless.

3. Carven Lace Dress
I've been wanting another lace dress that isn't white, even though those are my favorite kind of dresses. What's not to like about this Carven red lace dress? It's got everything I like: a high neckline, sleeves, pleats, and a short hemline.

4. Acne Rita Leather Jacket
This is the most flawless leather jacket that my eyes have ever seen and NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

5. Charles Anastase Striped Shirt Dress
I can never find any nice shirt dresses but this one is perfect and I love the gathered skirt at the waist. I imagine wearing a petticoat underneath so I can be a maid princess with an apron!

5 comments:

  1. these graphics are adorbs. i love the shirt dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Daniel. Those mesh boots are absolutely sick and I need them. The problem is that I have no clue what to wear with them.

    The pattern on the Miu Miu coat is so pretty! It reminds me of the Japanese schoolchildren. And everything from Dries Van Noten is always perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah those Margiela boots! Been staring at pictures of them for weeks now.. The Dries shirt is pretty perfect, love the yellow florals with the collar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah so many awesome things. Think I'm in love with the Margiela boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing women wear blouses with flame designs doesn't look feminine. I'd prefer the casual chic outfit.
    t-shirt printing

    ReplyDelete