f

Iris & Daniel's Unrealistic Wants

19.12.11


Daniel's Unrealistic Wants

1. Givenchy Backpack
I'm in need for a cooler backpack since my laptop doesn't fit into any of my other bags. My sister's old Jansport that I've been using is just not cutting it, this minimal Givenchy one is amazing.

2. Christopher Kane Clutch
 
Plastic, 90s, and weird science experiment-gone-fashion is definitely working for me.

3. Prada Lurex Sweaters

Lurex can go bad easily, fortunately these sweaters are doing the opposite. Obsessed with the emerald shade of the glitter in the mock neck and v-neck combo.

4. Philip Treacy hats for Armani Privé
This hat is like an egg mixed with a UFO, and I love it. Aside from Haute Couture being out of my budget, I've got no where to wear it to, but when has that stopped anyone?

5. Maison Martin Margiela Sneakers 

In a similar sci-fi futurist vein, these sneakers remind me of Boccioni's Unique Forms of Continuity in Space, but for feet obviously.

________________

Iris's Unrealistic Wants

1. Burberry Clear Coat
This cape is flawless! I have wanted a cape for a long time and this clear one is very cool. 

2. Christopher Kane Shirt

I have a weird reason for wanting this. I kinda want to poke a hole into the collar and have the gel spill all over the shirt because I think it would make the shirt cooler, even though it would ruin it.

3. Carven Print Sweater

I am obsessed with Carven and I really like this gargoyle sweater, even though gargoyles scare me.

4. Burberry Creeper Shoes
I like these because Miroslava Duma wears them, haha. If I had creeper heels, I could match Daniel

5. Alexander Wang Metallic Bag  

This is the first Alexander Wang bag I have loved. It looks like a rocket ship skyrocketing into space with furry things instead of flames.

6 comments:

  1. Iris, you should check out these shoes from ALDO. They look like the Burberry creepers!

    http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/shoes/wedges/86622790-roder/97

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Maison Martin Margiela Sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the cape!! it's on my dream list of fashion buy too!!:-)



    love
    modepistol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both have such lovely tastes!

    Daniel: You would look sick in Phillip Treacy (he is one of my favourite milliners)

    Iris: I want your entire list. I really, really, really, REALLY love the Burberry cape (CLEAR CAPE TIMES), as well as the creepers. And who wouldn't love a Christopher Kane shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog.
    I follow you now, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is first time i saw your blog .it cool i love it i 'll follow

    ReplyDelete