f

Heavy METAL

23.8.11

Instead of a style inspiration post from Iris today, you've got an inspirational editorial from me, Daniel! Haha, this editorial is from Metal Magazine, Issue 24 - Summer 2011. I love a minimal black background with clothing of the bright colored-dynamic textured kind so this is completely up my alley. The first photo sums up Fall 2011 (affectionately titled Fa11 by Iris) to me: simple layers and graphic color palettes. The pompadour hair is a bit overdone for my taste but it works well in that late 80s/early 90s-techno-style way with the brights featured. Ice Ice Baby. Haha, on that note, here's the editorial.

P.S. I definitely NEED that plastic Raf Simons shirt in Photo 2.

4 comments:

  1. fierce!!

    wanna join the BUMBLE AND BUMBLE (the model's American hair product brand) GIVEAWAY on my blog? click here: http://allegrabj.blogspot.com/2011/09/join-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! I have those green glasses, except mine are orange!!

    Found your blog through the Bloggers Wardrobe contest. Best of luck to you two! I'll be following regardless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate the expression of designer, finally i want to say awesome design ...
    Vertical Jump Bible

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.



    spinre writer

    ReplyDelete