f

Inspiration: Our Ideal Fall 2010 Look

4.9.10





Daniel's Fall 2010 Inspiration Click image to enlarge
My ideal Fall 2010 wardrobe centers around the conflict and combination of minimalism and opulence. I always have "style bipolarism" and I believe that these two sides of Fall 2010 fashion is where my brain is focused right now. I love the color red and monochromatic dressing for Fall, so that will definitely be a big influence in my style. Overall, my color focus will be on red, black, and camel. My favorite shows for Fall 2010 were Givenchy, Alexander McQueen, Proenza Schouler, Gareth Pugh, and Celine. I feel that those shows really define where I am mentally for fashion. My favorite pieces consist of furs, leather, beading, embellishment, and refined basics in luxe fabrics. I think that impacting silhouettes are definitely and inspiration for me. I love to create a look that gives a punch from the shapes, the textures, and colors.





Iris' Fall 2010 Inspiration Click image to enlarge
Iris' style for Fall 2010 is a very classic and clean look. Mixing patterns and textures will still be a definitive aspect in her style and always will be. For Fall 2010, a mix of grandma-style statement pieces mixed with classic chic must-haves are her cornerstone. She loved the runway looks at Louis Vuitton and Chloe, which both exemplify a ladylike and classy look. Longer length skirts are an important silhouette. J Crew's Fall 2010 lookbook styled looks in a way that really inspired Iris. She loves the opulence of bold jewelry, brooches, and pins. Iris is big on clothing decoration and interesting layers this season. Peter pan collars make for a cute unique change from the regular button-up, which is an Iris staple. Her favorite colors for fashion this Fall are oranges. Anything from a bright yellow-orange to a deep burnt, almost cognac color is on her list to wear.




All photos from Zara, J. CrewNitrolicious, and Style

No comments:

Post a Comment