f

You Saved Our Lives, We Are Eternally Grateful

23.6.10

We went to go watch Toy Story 3 yesterday, and it was amazing. Bummed around the theater, bookstore, and random stores for a while and took some photos. Iris was having a polka dot moment, and I was just being lazy. Cutoffs and stripes. 







Daniel Guess Striped Shirt, Black Bandana, Denim Cutoffs, Black TUK Creepers, Gold Chain Necklace with black branch pendant and Mom's Chanel earrings hanging off it.
Iris Mom's Black and white Polka Dot T-shirt, Forever 21 Tan Belt, Red Polka Dot Skirt and Bag from a garage sale, Tan Flats 

3 comments:

  1. Ahh the Loch Ness Monster things cracked me up. I'm loving Daniels dirty pirate look (for lack of a better phrase) and Iris you look adorable :)

    Welcome to the blogasphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kyra Thanks so much for the comment :D

    Haha, I totally thought the exact same thing when I saw my outfit in the mirror getting ready. It wasn't intentional, but hey it works (sort of?) hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete