f

The Del Mar Fair

26.6.10



Today I went to the County Fair with my mom, my friend Kate and her mom. Kate and I didn't ride that much rides because our moms didn't want to spend a lot of money. I saw many people I knew at school, but pretended I didn't notice them haha.





I ate my lunch on this chair. I didn't want to use the other chairs because this chair was too cute. I had the Kids Meals with french fries and chicken nuggets. All the other foods were too big for me haha.





I took this photo while I was on the very top of the ferris wheel. Kate and I screamed for no reason on the ferris wheel even though it wasn't even that frightening.



I bought a large straw hat for $5. It made me look even more like a gardener. Hence the overalls and floral button up. Kate bought this Pikachu key necklace thing.




Daniel and I finally made a Chictopia account together a few days ago! Visit it here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, looks like a fun fun day. I'll be sure to squeeze in a day at the fair this summer.


    http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete