f

Deux

23.6.12



IRIS peach lace dress c/o american apparel, hue mahogany tights, mom's pink button up, thrifted shoes and bag, necklace c/o chictopia shop, h&m hair clip

DANIEL h&m pink dress shirt, thrifted blue shorts, dad's shoes, target pink pencil case used as clutch
2010 seems both like yesterday and an eternity ago. Trying to write about the past two years and not sound cheesy is probably the most futile thing this blog has ever tried to do. So, we'll run with it. It's been amazing so far and seriously, seriously life changing. Well, everyday is still really boring but the unique experiences that the interwebz has given us outshine the dull, mundane everyday. This blog is sort of our little work of fantasy that makes our Bland Diego lives a little more cool. So, thanks for letting us share our obnoxious excuses for online outfit posts with you for two years.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats for the two years! I've been following you guys since the hey days of chictopia, although I don't check chictopia anymore I still follow you 'cause you both got an awesome sense of style!
    Keep up the obnoxious excuses to post outifts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! And I've only known this blog for a few months, shame! Love your outfits as usual, I need to start hunting for a see through pencil case I guess..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are awesome, sincerely unique in style and blog format, and seem genuinely down-to-earth. Thanks for sharing with us these past 2 years. I hope to bump into you one day in SD :) (PS: You inspired me. I was lusting over the Jil Sander acetate bag, then saw your pencil pouch post earlier this year. I ended up buying 2 Target pencil cases.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute! I really like you guys style! '-'b

    ReplyDelete