f

Moving Outfit Post: No. 001

22.10.11

We wanted to experiment with what a blog post could be, so this includes some video-action-woo! (There's some Lanvin-themed surprise at the end, haha.) It's a little rough around the edges, but we want to update like a storm to make up for September. Hopefully it integrates into the aesthetic of our usual posts, since we sort of just want it to be like a "moving picture." Let us know how you feel about it!



Iris: Zara black dress, Urban Outfitters belt (borrowed from Daniel), Aldo heels
Daniel: Zara white dress, Levi's jeans, Demonia creepers, H&M bracelet

6 comments:

  1. love both of your outfits!
    the video is fantastic, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video! You both are so creative. Love it!

    Come enter my Shabby Apple dress giveaway!

    Goodwill Huntingg

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit :D
    I definitely will following you if you follow me :D
    Decimal Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THE VID. Iris, those shoes! Daniel, I love your hair. Hadn't seen the new color until now!

    seriously you guys, can I be friends with you IRL? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    @Lydia:
    I never wear heels but I make an exception for these! Haha, I sort of want/need more. - Iris

    My hair isn't even this color anymore, haha! Semi-temp is so fun to change like every week. :) Thank you! - Daniel

    ____

    Okay, we need to be BFFs for real. URL is not good enough, IRL needs to happen! hahahah

    ReplyDelete