f

Skirted

25.4.11


Daniel Rushed this morning, I just put on a pretty random outfit. Loving the satin jacket and decided to wear it with a Keith Haring shirt and pleated skirt/kilt haha. 
American Apparel Satin Jacket, Urban Outfitters Keith Haring Shirt, Mom's Skirt, Levi's Jeans, TUK Creepers

Iris I really want a black dress but can’t find one I love haha, so this is just a black shirt with skirt. My black tights were in the wash today so I couldn’t wear them, so my brown tights are my back ups haha.
Cotton On Shirt, American Apparel Jacket + Skirt, HUE tights, Target shoes

5 comments:

  1. loving the jackets, both of you! great layering looks. cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, seeing this post I remember Marc Jacobs. a very cool combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look wonderful.
    And I love the background of your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys look nice!!! and I really like Daniel's T-shirt!! I want..it..haha

    ReplyDelete