f

Right Track

13.3.11


        Today we went to the mall with some friends and went shopping for this (pointless) presentation we have to do at school. Fashion probably fixes all of school's irksome qualities haha. This is Daniel writing by the way. Speaking of me, is it odd that I'm drinking in the last two posts on our blog? It's coincidental, I promise! haha. The new Starbucks logo looks a bit too contemporary/modern to me, I sort of liked the classic vibe the old one had... and why do those cardboard sleeves fit on none of the cups? Is it just me? I hope not. The guy behind me looks like he's coming out of my pretzel paper! ~Surreal art~ If you didn't already notice, Iris got a hair cut. It's above shoulder and she's pretty happy about not having any more dead ends. I think I need a haircut as well. We bought some things at H&M and they'll be on our Chictopia account soon enough so look out for those this week. Bye!

P.S. The Sweet Factory booth behind Iris was staffed by a really depressed looking rocker who played screamo. It was hilarious to see that on a place selling candy to ten year olds. 

5 comments:

  1. Haha you guys are at fashion valley right? I'm a high school senior from San Diego too and it's funny sometimes to see places I go to all the time on your blog. I go to TPHS which is in North County SD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love you too, i love your jean jacket!!!!

    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @michelle, haha yup!

    thanks steffy & jazzy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was looking at these pics thinking, "eeeeee...is that fashion valley?!!" i dunno why it was so exciting for me to find out you guys are in san diego too. :)

    i just found your blog and fell in love. you two are soooo freaking cute.

    ReplyDelete