f

Iconic

3.8.10


Yesterday, I took my senior photo and then we went out for some Subway afterwards with our friend, Lisa. We played dress up in a store's fitting room, and then went off to Iris' house to kill time. Afterwards we went out for some ice cream. Yesterday was really fun, here are our photos to document it. :) 

I've been looking for some flared out, bell bottom-esque jeans and these are perfect. At 50% off, I couldn't say no. 
We dressed Lisa up in Iris' clothes because their style couldn't be farther from each other's, we all had a good laugh about it and surprisingly she looks great in Iris' signature style. 

3 comments:

  1. great pics:)
    Hugs & love
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so gosh darn adorable! I wish I was as stylish as you at that age, but I'm not ashamed to admit I wore some tragic polo/ill fitting skirt combos :P

    PS. I love all of your outfit posts, keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos look so fun!
    and nomnomnom at the icecreams!
    Jaymie
    http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete